By the end there were a total of 77 participants from all of the USA in the workshop. Wow! It is one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences i have had in my professional life. I LOVED every minute of the exhausting experience.
- I wrote a manual - updating my thoughts and approaches to online course development.
- I designed a course in Moodle. First time in another CMS.
- I blogged for the first time. : )
- I interviewed online faculty and posted the interviews with their online courses creating podcasts for faculty development purposes - an online course for observation with author /instructional designer commentary.
- I created 3 Breeze presentations - audio annotated powerpoint presentations.
- I conducted 2 live synchronous webinars using elluminate.