Friday, April 07, 2006

best intentions

so i had every intention of blogging through the delivery of the workshop...but ... well... it didn't happen. The workshop is now over and i have been meaning to reflect on the experience a bit.

By the end there were a total of 77 participants from all of the USA in the workshop. Wow! It is one of the hardest and most rewarding experiences i have had in my professional life. I LOVED every minute of the exhausting experience.
  • I wrote a manual - updating my thoughts and approaches to online course development.
  • I designed a course in Moodle. First time in another CMS.
  • I blogged for the first time. : )
  • I interviewed online faculty and posted the interviews with their online courses creating podcasts for faculty development purposes - an online course for observation with author /instructional designer commentary.
  • I created 3 Breeze presentations - audio annotated powerpoint presentations.
  • I conducted 2 live synchronous webinars using elluminate.
This was a very satisfying experience. I innovated, i stretched, i did new things, i met and interacted with new people from all over the country... it was a total blast.

No comments: